Subject: New users tapes for sale
From: "Scot W. Perry" <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 1995 11:58:49 -0500

I've got a set of toaster 4000 tapes from desktop images I'd like to =
sell I've watched all twice and need cash. They are tutorials based on =
amiga 3.5 lightwave but are very useful for basics since little has =
changed and PC version is almost identical. There all in excellent =
condition if you have any questions to content E-mail me personally or =
check out Desktop Images Home page.

lightwave essentials  (general overview of basics)  $35.00
surfaces and textures				$35.00
displacement mapping morphing & bones		$35.00
camera & lighting techniques			$35.00
modeler 2 tapes 				$65.00

These tapes retailed at 49.95 each accept for modeler which was 89.95 =
$289.75 total.  I'll sell all together for $174 plus shipping UPS COD =
USA only.

Scot W. Perry
[email-masked]